1. All personal data obtained in the course of visiting the e-shop and making purchases shall be treated as confidential information.
2. The Seller has the right to process the personal data and purchase data provided by the Buyer in accordance with the applicable legislation to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the order submitted by the customer in the epo.
The seller may process the following personal data of the data subject:
– First and last name;
– E-mail address;
– Phone number ;
– Delivery address;
3. The seller processes the customer’s personal data for the following purposes:
1. fulfillment of the order submitted in the e-shop;
2. e-store customer relationship management and communication with the customer;
3. answering inquiries;
4. research into consumer habits;
5. compilation of sales statistics;
6. Management and development of e-shop services.
4. The Seller shall take all measures (incl. Organizational, technical and physical measures) to protect the Buyer’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to modify and process the data.
5. The personal and purchase data of the buyer shall be stored for 3 years as of the completion of the purchase. After this deadline, the personal data will be deleted automatically.
6. The Buyer has the right at any time to receive personal data about the Seller from the Seller, to demand the correction and transfer of personal data and the termination of the processing of personal data. In order to ensure the security of personal data processing, the Buyer’s application must be digitally signed. The Seller has the right to reject the Buyer’s request if the Buyer’s identity cannot be established or the transfer of personal data is not secure.
7. The seller has the right to share the personal data of customers with third parties, such as authorized data processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, companies providing transmission services. The data processor is the controller of personal data. The data processor forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
8. The Seller has the right to send notices related to the use of the e-store services to the Buyer without separate consent, incl. messages sent in the interest of the security of estore users; to maintain the data of the Buyer’s orders logged in to the e-shop in order to better serve the Buyers and to prove the transactions, including within a reasonable term also for those orders which the Buyer did not complete during the session.
10. The Buyer has the right to withdraw the consent given for the marketing use of the data by sending a corresponding e-mail to the Seller or refusing to receive further direct sales offers by following the instructions in the direct sales offer sent to his e-mail address.
2. The following cookies are used in the e-shop:
1. session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable the use of the e-shop;
2. persistent cookies, the purpose of which is to remember the customer’s choices in the e-shop;
3. first and / or third party cookies for the purpose of displaying appropriate advertising and offers to the Buyer;
4. Third party analytics cookies aimed at optimizing marketing communications.
3. The buyer may delete and / or block cookies stored on his devices by changing the corresponding settings of his web browser. If cookies are not used, the e-shop may not work as planned and / or some functionalities may not be available to the customer.
4. In addition to the use of analysis cookies, the e-shop uses Google Analytics, which is used to monitor the use of the Seller’s website. In doing so, personally identifiable data will not be processed.